Friday, 2 May 2014

Looking through the White Stuff website to find an outfit for a special event coming up next month. I just love the kitschness (is there such a word) of their things. Slightly quirky and a bit different.






















 
 
 
 
Some bits I love from Sandwich...
 
 
 
 
 
 




Some bits I am coveting from Orla Kiely...







Not sure what I will wear yet but I know time is definitely running out. I will probably choose something at the end of the month then I will have more of an idea what the weather will be like. We are meant to be having the hottest summer on record this year. Bring it on......endless days of sunshine and just chilling on the beach or in the garden. Getting up and just going outside with my cup of tea. Lovely.















1 comment:

  1. perfect for british beaches on 'nearly' summer days, I can't believe I have missed all these posts, I think my feed is mucked up as it happened with a few of the blogs i follow.

    ReplyDelete