Monday, 31 March 2014

The Best Banofee Pie I have ever tasted!!

Hello

My daughter and I went out to a lovely art gallery today as we both paint. She loves her acrylics whilst I love my watercolours. There was this amazing artists work on show and her name was Penelope Timmis. I loved the colours and the freshness in her work and the way she paints. This is some of her work.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



And this is where we went


Oriel Plas Glyn y Weddw, Llanbedrog, Gwynedd



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its a beautiful Gallery and old house and has the most amazing cafĂ© in the conservatory that serves delicious huge slabs of homemade cakes, I had a slice of banoffee and my daughter had a slice of lemon cake. Yum!!! all washed down with a panad of course  (cup of tea).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The weather was lovely and then on the way home there was a lightening storm which we caught on film.
 
 
 
 
 
It was the best lightening storm I have seen in years. Guess after the two wonderful hot days we have just had here,  something had to give.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The pictures are the work of artist Penelope Timmis and are being shown at Oriel Plas Glyn Y Weddw at the present time.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, and the landscape is lovely. Where you live looks like a place I would visit. Now, the desert, YUM. Would have that with a cup of tea, delish.
    jess www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica,
      Its North Wales and it is amazingly beautiful. The first language here is Welsh (not English) and I love it.

      Delete